Mommy feels like crying sometimes. When it's time to go to class, and you cry as I walk away, I want to cry too. When daddy picks me up, and you're sleeping with big alligator tears in your eye, my heart breaks. It is hard for you at times to see mommy leave, and have to wait hours to see mommy. For that, I am sorry.
I promise to hold you and play with you and nurse you and smile with you as much as I can.
I love school, and love learning fun, useful and interesting things. Getting an education is important, and loving learning is a wonderful thing. I still want to just snuggle you and hold you up in the air like super baby and make up stories of monsters and silly daddies and brave little girls.
Please, know that I love you, and miss you too. Trust that your daddy is great at taking care of you, please, be patient.
I love you my tearful alligator.
No comments:
Post a Comment