Friday, January 17, 2014

My Doula

A doula is a person who is good at helping mommies when they are having a baby. You had been learning how Penny was going to come out and how to help me feel better when I was hurting. I taught you how to help me breath through the pain and you showed me and breathed with me. We have been enjoying taking baths together lately and when you saw the big tub in our birthing room, you begged to take a bath with mommy.
Pushing Penny out was a lot of work and you did a great job! I was worried that you would get worried or scared. You did great with Aunt Rachel and Grandma helping you. You did agree that it was a little scary when mommy was making noises but you knew that I was ok after baby came out.

You begged to hold her right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment