23 3/4 inches long and 10 lbs 8 oz.
Your grandpa was so excited to find out how how big you've grown, he asked us every day for a week to remind him when do we find out.
Your a little skinny compared to your length, we will work harder at making sure you get lots of mama's hind milk. That's the fattier milk that comes out after the more sugary foremilk.
Mama was very tired today when we got home and really wanted a nap. Something was bugging your tummy because your colic flared up, not sure what but it was hard on mommy to hear you wail.
I felt guilty because I was asking you to please calm down so I could rest, meanwhile something was making you unhappy. Finally we tried a bunch of things to help you be more comfortable and you calmed down and hung out with daddy for a while and mommy slept.
No comments:
Post a Comment