You fall asleep nursing and I love having you close to me so I just keep you there.
I liked the idea of cosleeping but Daddy and I never planned on it. Papa Ed loaned you a beautiful bassinet to sleep in, but you preferred to sleep with mama right from the beginning, and I preferred you near me.
I sleep better with you close. I think we both sleep more and better together. I tried to put u you in your bassinet a few times but you squirmed and asked to come to bed with us, I couldn't leave you there, even just a few feet away, so you sleep with us.
You wake up a few times at night and gently ask mama for some milky. I nurse you and we both drift back to sleep. Usually. Sometimes you want to visit and talk and although I'm a tired mama, I oblige a bit until you fall back to sleep.
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment