Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hopping

We had a very fun day, mommy and daddy took grandma to breakfast at IHOP, it's her favorite. You were happy to just sit and watch us eat, you were very calm and happy, never fussing. We didn't have to take you out of your chair until it was time to feed you. A nice lady at the next table commended mommy for breastfeeding, she is a lactation specialist and said "good for you for breastfeeding" I appreciated the comment, I'm very proud to do what is best for my punkin.

After IHOP we went to the movie theater to see Hop, a new, very silly movie about the Easter Bunny. I'm sure we will probably watch it every spring for Easter. You enjoyed watching it until mommy had to change your diaper, and you were hungry. After the movie mommy and grandma took you shopping, we all had a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment